Sunday 28 October 2012

Day 21: Nails Inc TSV

Hi,

After noticing a message from Nails Inc. on their Facebook page, saying that they have the TSV (Today's Special Value) item on QVC, I rushed over to the QVCuk.com to check out what they had to offer.

To my delight their deal of the day was a box of 7 new polishes, that are yet to be released on the nails inc website. I will be swatching them this week and show you soon but i hope they are as beautiful on the nail as they are in the bottle...


Disco Lane & Baker's Lane

Rainbow Street & Bewick Street Market
Southwark, Holly Hill & Basil Street
I hope you'll agree with me when I say they look like a gorgeous Christmas selection and I look forward to swatching Rainbow Street on top of some of those other lovely colours!

Did you get the TSV? Let me know i'm the comments or on my Facebook page!

Love Jude

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I did get this one, I want to know if Southwark is a dupe of Baker St... I've been trying to compare them on google images and coming up empty handed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,
      I've posted a photo of both Southwark and Baker street next to eachother on my facebook page, I hope it helps: http://www.facebook.com/JudesAddiction

      I'd love to know what you thought of the other polishes in this set? I really like the new sprinkles polish, very different to the others. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...