Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 2: Barry M & Models Own Nail Polish Collections

Happy October to you all,

To celebrate the beginning of the autumn (or fall for those across the pond) the drugstore make-up brand Barry M have released their Jewel Nail Polish Collection




Now as you may well be aware I am a bit of a magpie for anything that sparkles, so of course seeing this picture I knew I had to have them to try them out.  I haven't had time to swatch them yet, but they are so pretty they will be up within the week, I can almost guarantee it!

The other collection that came out recently is from another of my favourite drug store brands "Model's Own" who launched their latest collection of amazing glitter polishes known as the "Mirrorball Collection" and I can see why:



The 5 piece set contains polishes that are jam packed with both large and small hexagon glitter as well as random shreds of glitter. The colours are gorgeous and varied, and the bottles look very classy with their metallic lids. I can't wait to show you the swatches, which will also be coming this week!


Have you got any of these polishes yet? Let me know in the comments below.

Love 

Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...