Sunday 28 October 2012

Day 19: Painting your Pinky Pink

Hi,

The whole month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and a campaign that has been about this year is "Paint your pinky Pink!" and in case you wanted to get involved, I've put together a collection of some of my favourite pink polishes. Let me know what you think of them and if you have any of them.

I raided my polish box and found as many pinks as I could!

Barry M - Fuschia 107 (Creme)

Avon - Rose (Shimmer/pearl)

China Glaze - Wicked Style (creme)

Max Factor - Disco Pink (Creme)

Model's Own - Hot Stuff (Glitter)

Nails Inc - Notting Hill (Neon creme/matte)

Avon Colourtrend - Fuschia Feel (Matte)
Model's Own - Northern Lights (Holographic Glitter)

O.P.I - Extrangence (Hologlitter in a shimmer base)

Miss Sporty - 205 (Shimmer/pearl)

Nails Inc - Topping Lane (Matt glitter/Spinkles)

OPI - My Address is Hollywood (Creme)

Avon - Lilac Glaze (Creme)

Barry M - Chameleon Pink (shimmer/pearl)

Barry M - Strawberry Icecream (creme)

Barry M - Neon Pink (pearl/shimmer)

Barry M - Pink Iridescent (glitter) 

Model's Own - Magenta Divine

If you paint your pinky pink send me your photos on my facebook page I'd love to see them!

Love Jude
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...