Sunday 11 November 2012

Day 22: Model's Own Instant Nail Art Wraps

Hi,

I had another manicure party at the weekend, where me and group of my girlfiriends got together and shared our love for nail polish by diving in to my collection, and seeing what gorgeous nail designs they come out with.

One of my friends found my nail wraps that I got in the Model's Own Sale and wanted to give them a go.

They are so easy to use and honestly I was quite eager to see what they looked like on so I let her loose hehe!



After many, many polishes came out of the box to try and match the pink colour of the hearts, we decided maybe she should try and clashing colour instead so went for a grey crème polish my Nails Inc called The Southbank, which you may recognize from my earlier Nails Inc Graffiti swatches.

Anyway as its turns out the nail wraps were super easy to use and with just one coat of top coat to protect it lasted about a week. So with daily top coats it would obviously last a lot longer.



As you can see these suit short nails very well so if you think your nails are too short to put nail art on them, these may be ideal for you.

At £8.50 a pack these are quite an expensive way to decorate your nails and I don't think I would use them all my fingers at once because of this. They work really well as an accent nail and will last you alot longer that way.

Let me know if you have tried any of the model's own nail wraps or whether you have tried any other brands in the comments below. I'd love to hear your opinions.

See you soon.

Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...