Sunday 14 October 2012

Day 14: Maybelline Cover Stick

Hi

A few weeks ago I went to London and on my way back through Liverpool street station I stopped at the Boots store and took advantage of their 3 for 2 on Maybelline make-up. One of the products I got was their cover stick concealer.

Maybelline Coverstick Concealer in Fair

 It is like a lipstick in all but colour, including the packaging. which makes it easy to carry in your handbag for day or a night out. It is creamy and thick in consistency and covers redness and dark area's well and blends into the skin easily.



 It feels my skin feeling soft and smooth, not dry like many others I've tried.  I don't think this would be heavy coverage but would defiantly cover most imperfections.

Overall a good concealing product well worth a try.

Thanks for reading.

Love Jude x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jude!
    I can't wait to give this concealer a try!
    Looksa very good option!
    Thanks for sharing!
    XOXO from
    Catanya's Things

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...