Saturday 20 October 2012

Day 18: Model's Own - Hayley's Comet

Hi,

Sorry I've been away for a few days but I am happy to say that it was because my elder brother got married and I was honoured to be a bridesmaid.  So today and tommorrow I will be catching up to make sure that I don't miss a day!

Today I wanted to show you the new Model's Own polish which is the latest addition to the Beetlejuice collection which came out Christmas last year.  There were two polishes added at the beginning of this year, and Hayley's Comet is now the 8th polish in the collection.

This colour is duo-chrome multi-faceted and bright!
This colour is quite hard to describe, it looks orange, gold, bronze, green and blue all at once and this is why I love it. I have tried really hard to capture all these colours on camera but its not very easy, but i suggest you  buy it yourself so you can see what I mean.




Up close you can see this polish contains tiny orange/gold flecks.

But when it catches the light it reflects a deep teal/green
This polish is a welcome addiction to the Beetlejuice collection and blends right in with all the other duochromes in it.

It's opaque in 2 coats but you could easily wear this as a pale more translucent polish in 1 coat. It is smooth to apply and leaves a pearl/matt finish without topcoat.

Overall a gorgeous polish that can be worn all year round.

Have you tried Hayley's Comet yet? Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Love

Jude xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...