Saturday 13 October 2012

Day 10: MAC Pro Sculpting Cream

Hi,

Been a few days and got myself a bit behind, so preparing to get up to date today. Starting off with a new MAC product, that has been created to help with one of the latest trends in make-up styles "contouring". This means to create light and shadow adding angles to your face, most commonly used on the cheek bone, jawline and temples.





 The outer packaging is MAC's usual matte black with the white text, and the inner is a simple round compact with the clear lid, which I like because it makes it easily recognizable in my make-up bag.



The colour I decided to get is called "Pure Sculpture" and is a slightly pinkish olive tone, so basically a darker shade of my own skin tone. It is a cream product that blends beautifully to be as subtle or prominent as you want.  To apply this product I recommend a stippling brush as this allows you to work the product in to the skin and blend it easily.

Sculpting cream unblended next to bare skin

This product is getting rave reviews in magazines and I must admit I quite agree with them, it makes contouring very easy and the light creamy consistancy means it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and could even be worn without foundation just to add a little shape to the face without having to put a full face on.

Let me know what you think of the contouring trend in make-up this season in the comments below, and whether you have tried MAC's Pro sculpting cream for yourself.

See you again soon

Love Jude x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...