Tuesday 9 October 2012

Day 9: Model's Own Jack Frost & Snowflake swatches

Hiya,

After reviewing the Wonderland polishes yesterday I just couldn't wait to swatch Jack Frost and snowflake over some colour polishes to show you just how beautiful they are.

Jack Frost over In the Navy - both my Model's Own


One coat of Jack Frost over In the Navy (no topcoat)



Next I wanted to try Jack Frost over a lighter colour:

Jack Frost over Nails Inc polish York Street

Jack Frost over York Street by Nails Inc (2 coats - no topcoat)


Next I wanted to try Snowflake over a dark colour so I chose another Model's Own colour:

Snowflake over Purple Ash both by Model's Own
One coat of Snowflake over Purple Ash

And finally I decided with all the gold shimmer colours in Snowflake I wanted to put it over a gold polish:

Snowflakes over Lanesborough Place by Nails Inc.
1 coat of Snowflakes over 2 coats of Lanesborough Place by Nails Inc


I hope you'll agree with me when I say that the wonderland polishes look much nicer when then are used as overcoats on top of both dark and light colours. I'm going to have so much fun experimenting with these over the next season.

Let me know what combinations you have tried so far in the comments below.

Love

Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...