Monday 1 October 2012

BLOG--TOBER!!!

Happy first of October to you all.

With the change of seasons from summer to autumn, comes a lot of new collections and products from the cosmetic companies, therefore I have a lot of new stuff to review and a lot of new trends and styles in make-up and nail polish to show you.

In order to get as much over to you as possible I have decided to begin "Blog-tober" which basically means that I will be posting to my blog everyday for the month of October. 

Just to wet your appetite here is a few photos of what is coming up this month:














I look forward to seeing what you think of all my blogs over the next 31 days, please remember to let me know what you think by leaving your comments below.

Love

Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...