Wednesday 17 October 2012

Day 16: The Gospel According to Coco Chanel

Hiya,

Slightly different to what I have previously shared with you, I wanted to show you a book that arrived today. I've been looking for it for ages because I have heard such things about it:



I have heard and seen so many reviews for this book and all of them good, and being a huge lover of Chanel products I decided that it was probably time I got this for myself and found out all about its founder Miss Coco Chanel.

I must admit I have only read the first line "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" and already I think I know this is going to be an addictive read.

I will report back once I have read more but I would love to hear your opinions. Have you read this book? Did you love it or hate it or not really bothered about it at all? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Speak soon

Love Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...