Friday 20 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Review

Hi again everyone, 


I got a voucher in the post for £2 off Revlon make-up at a Boots store, so today I went in and purchased one of their new Lip Butters.  these have been available in the USA since late last year and it seems like the UK have been waiting forever for them to be available here. 


I decided to only buy one to start with and see how I got on before i bought more so spent quite a while testing them out on my hand deciding what colour to buy.  In the end I picked 'Sweet Tart' as a warm pink that didn't seem too neon.  What do you think: 


The packaging is sooo cute!
The colour is so bright and yummy!
I tried this out my arm to show you the colour, of course it looks a lot bright but remember on your lips it will be a bit less intense.  I did try to photograph it on my lips but I discovered its a lot harder than it looks, but don't worry I'll keep trying! 
It goes on soft and smooth without the sticky feeling
I must admit I can see why people are raving about these.  They have the soft and smoothing texture of a lip balm, and the intense colours of a lipstick. All in all I would highly recommend you give these a try, I know that I will definitely be going back for more shades!


Leave me a comment and let me know if you have bought a Lip Butter too? Do you love?


See you soon


Love Jude


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...