Wednesday 11 April 2012

OPI NYC Ballet Collection

Good evening everyone,


I just wanted to write you a quick note to let you know how excited I am for the new OPI collection, which will hopefully make it to my local store before the end of April. Its called the New York Ballet Collection, and its a set of sheer pastels and an iridescent silvery glitter which I think is going to look amazing layered on top of so many of the spring pastel colours out right now.


As soon as I can get my hands on some of these beautiful colours I will show you some swatches. I've found a photo of the collection so you can have a look, let me know what you think in the comments box below.

My Pointe Exactly, Care to Danse?, You Callin Me a Lyre, Barre My Soul,
 Don't Touch My Tutu, Pirouette My Whistle
See you soon

Love Jude 

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...