Monday 16 April 2012

Going Polka!

Hello,

It's been a bit of a hectic weekend, so not had much time to write, so I thought I would sit down and catch up today.  

Saturday night I fancied a change, so I got out the many, many nail polishes in my collection and decided to be a bit creative with some drug store colours. I hope you like the result:

Apologies for the claw, I didn;t have the bottle to hand!


This look is made entirely with Barry M Nail polish, just to show you you don't have to use big expensive brands to get awesome nail designs.  The base colour is Raspberry pink and using a dotting tool i just dipped it into the Barry M white polish and dotted it onto the nail in lines. You could also do a random dotting for a different look.



I topped it Barry M 2-in-1 Base and top coat which has kept it chip free so far and I have had quite a few comments from people loving the look, so I am definitely going to try this in different colour combinations later.

On the way home from work on Friday I had a bit of shop in Boots and Superdrug and am so excited to show you all the goodies I got, but that's for another time.

See you again soon,

Love Jude

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Where do I get a dotting tool??? No idea what one is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy packs of about 4 or 5 super cheap on Ebay, they are basically a little ball on the end of metal stick. They packs come with loads of different sizes too so you can make some really cool designs.

      Even cheaper idea though is just to bend open a kirby grip and use the end of that, works the same way.

      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...