Saturday 7 April 2012

Welcome to my world!

Hello everyone/anyone who finds this little part of the internet I like to call Jude's addiction,


I'm Jude, I am currently 23 years old and living in not so sunny England. I have been wanting to start a blog for ages but never thought anyone would want to read my ramblings. However I decided even if I am the only one who reads them, its a good way to keep all my thoughts and memories together.


Anyway enough about me, my blog promises to have all things bright, colourful and sparkly so start off I thought I would tell you about this fab nail polish I am currently sporting. Its called Purple Haze and its by Model's Own. They are a little British company that create fabulous make-up but they are most well known for their glitter nail polishes. I have several of them now and will be showing you my collection later, but this colour is so fabulous I just had to show you it on its own.
Models Own - Purple Haze (No Flash)
Isn't it just gorgeous? They have just packed this polish with so much of what I would call true or royal purple glitter that my nails have only 2 coats on and they are opaque! As I took closer and closer shots of my manicure I noticed that there is also tiny flecks of blue and pink glitter in there too, but not enough to distract from the amazing purple colour. 

Here is a close up of my nails so you can see what i'm talking about:
Please excuse the horrid state of my cuticles!
Model's Own make-up and polishes can be found in most Boots stores in the UK or on their website.  They are all really well priced at just £5 each or if you just can't decide which colours to get they do great boxsets with six polishes for just £20 = BARGAIN!!!  I have ordered several times from their website and have found them great to deal with, for orders under £99 the postage is only £2.95. This is a great delivery price considering you could get nearly 30 polishes delivered (if you got 5 boxsets) and still only pay £2.95 postage! Their delivery time is also very quick, I waited only 2 days from ordering before getting one of my parcels! They come superbly packaged in cute little boxes and I have not had one arrive damaged or leaking. Bascially an awesome service with great products!

This manicure has so far lasted about 3 days with only one coat of topcoat (I use Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar base and top coat, I will be reviewing these soon) but has now started to chip so as I am going to a birthday BBQ this afternoon, I may well change this polish for something just as bright and colourful. I'll let you know tomorrow what my decision is!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my first post.

Love Jude

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...