Friday 18 January 2013

Haul: B. Cosmetics

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your day, and the weather isn't as bad as it is here! We have had blizzards of snow for the last 2 days and it doesn't look to be going anywhere before the weekend! 

Never the less I trudged out to lunch yesterday and found refuge in Superdrug, and discovered they have a new make-up brand launching in this week and had only just out up the the display. They are called B. cosmetics and currently that is all I know about them because I can't find them online anywhere. I grabbed a bunch of different products from their range and once I've tested them out I'll let you know what I think. Here's a quick sneak peak photo of all the products I got, I must say I do like the packaging with the theme of encouraging women to be themselves seems a really nice touch.

L-R: 2 cream eyeshadows, Lipstick, Lip Gloss, Eyeshadow quad,
black eye khol & Eyebrown grooming kit

Have you seen or tried out any B. cosmetics yet? Let me know in the comments below.

If the weather is bad where you are, safe journeys to you all!

Love Jude xxx



2 comments:

  1. You got me interested in finding out more! Apparently, B is Superdrug's own brand: http://www.cosmeticsbusiness.com/news/article_page/B_launches_in_Superdrug_stores/82884

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, that's really helpful to know at last, it had been really bugging me! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...