Friday 25 January 2013

The Liebster Blog Award

Hi everyone,

Now most of you will notice that I haven't been blogging for very long, so when Steff of Ch3rryBomb nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award I was really surprised and ecstatic that she had taken the time to add me to her list, so do me a favour and go check out her blog here.


Right now as far as I can grasp the rules to the Liebster award are as follows:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning them
    and link it back to their blog on your post!
  • List 11 Facts about yourself. 
  • Answer 11 questions which are given to you by you Nominator.
  • Ask 11 Questions for all the bloggers you nominate for the award.
  • Nominate 9 Bloggers pages which have less than 200 followers. 
  • Go to their blog and tell them about their Nomination.

11 facts about me:

  1. I'm 24 years old and live in Norfolk, a very flat part of the UK which gets a bad rep for talking funny and wanting to do rude things with our cousins (which is most certainly NOT true!)
  2. When I was 16 I trained to be a make-up artist with the beautiful and amazing Louise Young, but because I couldn't afford to move to London I ended up getting a desk job, and make-up became my hobby rather than my career.
  3. I have 2 cats called Milly & Molly who were found in a box by the side of the road when they were just 2 days old! They are super cute and I love them lots!
  4. I love trying new make-up and nail polish, the more colourful the better! I also love changing my hair colour, (currently dark red) because I get bored of looking the same for too long!
  5. My other love besides make-up and my cats is music. I love rock n roll and heavy metal mostly but also dapple in blues, jazz, swing and even a little of country. I frequently go to gigs and festivals, because there is nothing better than seeing live music whether on a big stage or in a tiny pub.
  6. My boyfriend's band is called Shrapnel and they are awesome, if you like your music fast and loud go check them out here.
  7. My first car was an 18 year old blue Nissan Micra which I called 'Mo' I loved her a lot but I now have a 2 year old Red Toyota Auris called Bill
  8. I am a self proclaimed photography geek, I have several cameras and love taking photos of everything and anything, including my cats! 
  9.  I have 2 tattoos, one which is a from an Edward Monkton print and the second was hand drawn and for my late grandparents.
  10. As well as working full time and writing my blog, I am studying with the Open University for a Degree in English Literature. 
  11. I love going to the theatre and try to go at least once a month to see something. I <3 Shakespeare a lot and as a child I dreamt of being a Thespian so I could perform on the Globe Theatre.

Steff's Questions & My Answers:

  1. Favourite musical or West End/Broadway play? Avenue Q, I saw it in London with my friend and loved how rude and vulgar it was, despite being hand puppets that look like the Muppets. I loved it so much when it came to my local theatre on tour I went by myself because no-one else was free!
  2. Top 2 films? Breakfast at Tiffany's and Gentlemen prefer blondes, I am in love with the golden age of Hollywood and wish I could have been alive to see Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Betty Gable and all the other greats, they were so beautiful and so talented!  
  3. Fish or Amphibians? No really a fan of either but if i had to choose I'd probably say fish because they stay in the tank.
  4. If you could only taste one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Dark Chocolate, specifically Cadbury's "Bourneville"I love it so much I would bath in it if I could! 
  5. Ideal amount of hands (how many do you wish you had?). Maybe 4 just so i could paint my nails and do my make-up at the same time,  
  6. Favourite flower? Fuchsia's because they remind me of granddad who used to grow them, which is why they form part of my tattoo
  7. Favourite pair of shoes that you own/want to own in the future? I own a pair of glittery red Dorothy Shoes and I just love them. They jazz up any outfit and I feel amazing when I wear them. 
  8. Favourite Disney cartoon character? Probably Ariel because I was away so jealous of the colour of her hair!
  9. Milk and Cookies or Tea and Biscuits? Milk and cookies for sure, but only if there were Millie's double choc chip!
  10. Pyjamas or normal clothes? Pyjamas definitely! As soon as I get in from work I am straight into my PJ's even before I've had my tea!
  11. Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July, Thanksgiving or Valentine's Day? Christmas has to be my favourite time of the year because the build up to it just makes the dark cold nights seem so much more magical, with all the twinkly lights, and of course getting presents is always a bonus!

My Questions:

  1. How long have you been blogging for and why did you start?
  2. What is your favourite post you have written?
  3. Who is your bestest friend and why?
  4. Whats the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
  5. Do you have/would you ever get a tattoo? 
  6. Which female celebrity's style would you steal?
  7. What is your most happy memory from childhood?
  8. What is your favourite book that you have read multiple times?
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
  10. If you won £1million on the lottery what is the first thing you would buy?
  11. What are your favourite high-end and drug store make-up brands?

My Nominations:


So ladies, have fun answering the questions and spread this loverly award to more of the beauty blog community.

Thanks again to Steff for nominating me.

Love

Jude xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hey Gorgeous

    you are an absolute diamond. Your blog is amazing and please keep up the good work :). Thanks for the nomination chicko, i will get on to it this week. Lots of love.

    Jassy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...