Sunday 11 November 2012

Day 23: China Glaze Wicked Collection

Hi

China Glaze are one of my favourite nail polish companies and so I always look forward to their new collections when they come out. Every year they normally do a Halloween collection to get you in the mood for doing some extra special nails to go trick or treating with and this year was no different.


The Wicked! collection consists of 6 unique polishes plus a glow in the dark topcoat which I already have from buying some of the collection last year. I'm a big fan of unsual glitter polishes and this year they have out done themselves with the creation of glitter goblin and cast a spell.


I can't wait for my parcel to arrive with these in, and of course there will be a full review when they do, as i can see these colours being used long after Halloween is over!

Have you got any of these polishes yet? Or do you know which ones you want the most? Let me know what you think in the comments below,

Love Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...