Wednesday 29 August 2012

Colour Club "Mrs Robinson" & Acrylic Extensions

Hi,

After telling myself I wouldn't get nail extensions again, and that I would just grow them like a normal person, I decided that all these beautiful nail polishes I was collecting and swatching needed a better canvas than my dry, peeling, irregular nails. So on a recommendation from my friend I went to a new little nail salon that has opened up near my work and got a full set put on.

I have possibly gone a little bit longer than I normally would but I can always file them down, or just get them shorter next time. Either way the reason I decided to write a post about this was because the colour that I chose was so amazing I had to show you all before I took it off to do swatches. It immediately stood out to me when I saw it on the wall and just new I had to had it. Its by "colour club" a brand of which I only one nail polish which I had to buy of Ebay because it was so rare, but after finding this gem I may have to look into investing in some more.

I think it was called "Mrs Robinson"

Its a very bright neon purple

It looks stunning as just a tip colour.

So if you know which colour this is and where I can buy it, answers on a postcard...

Hopefully these new nails will allow me to do more swatching of my huge collection of nail polishes. So look out for them to be on here very soon

Love

Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...