Saturday 25 August 2012

Nails Inc Birthday Treat

Afternoon everyone,

It was my birthday this month and to my surprise I got an email from Nails Inc. to tell me I had a free £5 voucher to spend online.  Well I could barley contain my excitement and clicked my way straight over to their website to work out how best to spend my voucher. 

I had an idea of a few colours that I had seen in their Debenhams counter, like the neons and neon crackles. I have quite a few crackles in the traditional silver, gold, black and white, and a couple of more unusual colours like china glaze's grey and pink, OPI's teal metallic and Barry M's purple and blue. Its a style of nail art that I like to experiment with, and so when I saw the neon orange and green I had to have them.

I then went on to find a gorgeous pale grey that i thought may work instead of white underneath the crackles, and my forth and final choice was a beautiful rose gold/bronze metallic/glitter shade which i think will look amazing with black.  

Well within 2 days my parcel arrived and in the most beautiful packaging (a shiny silver jiffy bag). I will do full reviews once I have tested them all out but for now I just had to show you how pretty they are...

L - R: Soho Square, Kings Cross, The Southbank, Horse Guards Parade
on the gorgeous silver jiffy bag.

L - R: Soho Square, Kings Cross, The Southbank, Horse Guards Parade 

Aren't they beautiful??

As soon as inspiration hits me and i think of a beautiful combination of these polishes I will let you see, and let you know what I think of these birthday treats.

Love Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...