Friday 17 August 2012

A fresh start

Hi everyone,

To anyone who reads my blog I want to apologise as I have not been keeping up to date with it as I should, this is mostly due to work and study commitments but I am determined to do better. 

On my birthday on Monday I was given a beautiful new camera by my lovely boyfriend and so hopefully my photography should drastically improve and I may even venture into doing video tutorials and vlogs like the loverly local ladies Nic and Sam of Pixiwoo. But I need to pluck up the courage to do that so I'll stick to just blogging for now.

As a present to myself I also bought a beautiful new notepad and pen to write all my reviews and thoughts down wherever I am so I now have no excuse, especially when I the weather outside is a beautiful as it is right now.

My beautiful note pad came from paperchase for about £8.95

I have lots of make-up and nail polish reviews to do, as despite not writing about my addiction to all things make-up related it hasn't stopped me buying things. So I aim to post at least twice a week but more often if possible.

So sorry again and I hope you haven't given up on me yet.

Speak soon

Love

Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...