Sunday 2 September 2012

China Glaze On Safari

 Hi,

On my birthday this year I got given some beautiful presents, a few of which I will be sharing with you as my friends and family did well to buy me some beauty products that I didn't already have.

My boyfriend bought me awesome new camera which I have been using to take all my new photos but because I knew about this present he wanted to get me a little extra something. To my happy surprise he treated me to 4 of the nail polishes from the new China Glaze collection "On Safari". 

L to R: Desert Sun, I'm Not Lion, Kalahari Kiss & I Herd That
Desert Sun: a caramel/fudge creme

I'm Not Lion: A gold and silver holographic micro glitter

Kalahari Kiss: a dark sand creme
I Herd That: Gold, Orange and holographic micro glitter
I was so happy when I opened this box, I couldn't wait to try them all out and show you.  Over the next few weeks I will be swatching them and showing you how they look individually and together.

Do you have any of this collection? Have you tried these colours out yourself? Let me know what you think in comments box below.

If you want to buy this box set, they are available online at Amazon

Love

Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...