Sunday 9 September 2012

Haul: Maybelline New York "3 for 2"

Hi,

I had to travel to Devon for work last week and so spent a lot of time on the train (6 hours each way to be precise).  I used this time to my best advantage though as I purchased a few magazines, a took my kindle with me as well.  The trip was long and tiresome so the next day on way home I decided that when I got to London Liverpool street I was going to treat myself as it also happened to be payday! 

So I checked to make sure my train wasn't waiting for me already then I ran into boots to see what took my fancy.   When I saw that they had a 3 for 2 offer on Maybelline New York products I thought this might be a good opportunity to try out another shade of their Super Stay 24hr lip colour, so i grabbed an colour that didn't contain the shimmer that rose quartz did and was pretty much as far away from my original colour choice; a bright red.

I also thought I would try their BB cream that I have seen advertised everywhere, and for my third product i chose their coverstick to compare it to my other concealers.



I'll let you know how I get on with these new purchases and promise to review them soon, I'm so looking forward to these out.  Have you got them already? Let me know in the comments below what you think of them.

Love

Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...